We help companies become successfully structured.
Regardless of the business or industry, companies have 21st Century needs. BCH Consulting was formed to meet some of those needs. BCH brings the knowledge and experience of the past to help companies with the needs of today.
One thing is for sure, doing business has changed and the companies that successfully structure to meet the changes WINS! BCH is about WINNING... here are some ways we can help:
- IATF16949 Transitioning & Structuring for Those Serving the Auto Industry
- Environmental Management Systems (ISO14001 Preparation)
- Integrated Quality Management Systems
- Sustainability Planning
- Certifications: IATF16949 / ISO14001 / ISO9001
- Process Design and Implementation
- Operations and Quality Systems Auditing
- 2nd Party Auditing Services
- Lean Processes
Meet The BCH Team
Bruce Banning retired from a Director of Quality position in the automotive supplier industry. He enjoyed a long career of building organizations and business in the public, private and volunteer organization sectors. He brings expertise and experience in strategic planning, organizational structures and systems, workplace organization, process design and implementation, and project management. He has a strong understanding of system dynamics with a broad knowledge of organizational psychology. Bruce has made a career of team leadership, motivating others and mentoring change. A brief overview of Bruce's career follows:
- Retired for the injection molding industry after working with two different molding companies. His work involved implementation of Lean Manufacturing systems, design of and implementation of Integrated Quality Management Systems, coordination of company certifications, facilitation of customer audits and Quality Department leadership.
- Enjoyed a total of 12 years with Visteon and Ford Motor Company. His work involved the design and development of product development system, process design and implementation and organizational transformation (leading implementation of Team Systems).
- Worked as a Therapist contracted to the Veterans Administration doing Vietnam Veteran Re-adjustment Counseling.
- Spent 13 years in Law Enforcement.
- Proudly served his country in Vietnam.
Along the way, Bruce earned; a Masters, a Bachelors and an Associates of Science degrees.
Ford Motor Company retiree. He has been a supplemental employee back with Ford since 2014 having served as both a Capacity and Constraints and Vehicle Site engineer under the Purchasing/Supplier Technical Assistance organization. He is currently serving as a Quality Engineering Specialist within the company’s Powertrain Operations at the Livonia Transmission Plant with the 10R RWD transmission program.
With more than 40 years experience in the automotive industry, Gary had held several quality and manufacturing positions in the company’s Vehicle Operation’s Stamping Business Unit. In addition, Gary held assignments with the UAW-Ford National Quality Committee serving the company’s Vehicle Operations group (Both Stamping and Assembly) providing tools, coaching and other support to the company’s quality goals and objectives.
Gary also served as a Warranty Analyst in the chassis commodity for the company’s Purchasing/Supplier Technical Assistance organization.
Cronenwett holds a bachelor’s degree in Secondary Education from Eastern Michigan University where he also was a member of the men’s basketball team. Gary also holds a master’s degree in Human Resources management from Marygrove College.
Areas We Serve
BCH Consulting services primarily the mid-west region of the U.S. but we are willing to discuss your needs.
BCH Consulting is ready to help position your company for growth and opportunity.